Businesses require up to date, accurate financial information. It is crucial for businesses to use appropriate accounting software to ensure they keep track of cashflow, complete BAS in an efficient and timely manner and be able to prepare management accounts to assist with ongoing business planning. The right software will assist in the preparation of year end financial statements and income tax returns.
Choosing the right accounting system for your business can be a difficult one with so many different choices available. Millar Partners can advise you on the best accounting solution for your business. Our highly trained staff are proficient with MYOB, Xero and Banklink and can assist you and your staff with implementation and ongoing support.
Budgeting allows us to set financial targets and measure our performance.
In addition to goal setting value, budgets will often improve your chances of acquiring funding. Financers often require budgets as a prerequisite for funding approval.
The techniques we utilize in the formation of financial projections will allow you to consider future scenarios and give you goals to strive for in your business. There are many types of budgets and we can help you design the right budget for your needs and requirements.
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality.
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, trust or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
Have you ever wondered if you are holding too much inventory? Is this the right time to expand your business? Are you going to have enough cash to pay all expenses every month?
Survival in today's business climate requires you to spend time working on your business as well as in the business.
We can provide you with accurate, timely and informative cashflow forecasting reports - allowing you to:
- Realize and understand when cash is available
- Plan and prepare for expansion, stock control, and tax obligations
- Analyse and anticipate key expenses
Our aim is to ensure your business achieves the potential it's capable of. We have the know how and experience to offer advice to help you run your business more effectively.
We are practiced in acting as a sounding board for management, bringing to the relationship years of experience in business growth. We can identify key performance indicators in your business, through which you will see the positive changes occurring with the help of our professional consultants.
We are able to check that your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as it can be. We then offer flexible strategies, designed to address the issues affecting your business.
Let us give your business a health check. Take the practical advice we can give to ensure the continued success of your venture.
Administering your payroll can be time-consuming and divert you from the core activities of your business. Payroll & employment legislation is growing increasingly complex.
We can providing advice regarding payroll services, including:
- Administration of PAYG, statutory sick pay, annual leave etc
- ATO filing including Single Touch Payroll
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat - but to have a successful business you must plan ahead.
We'll help you establish a strategic plan that looks at where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years and exactly how you and your team can achieve these aims and objectives.
Your strategic plan will:
- Define the characteristics of your company in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Put in place an effective implementation plan to achieve your goals