Self-managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy and control administration costs.
Our firm uses Class Super Cloud based software to manage our clients SMSF administration and reporting. This enables us through direct data feeds to efficiently prepare SMSF year-end financial statements and meet taxation reporting obligations for our clients.
Services we offer include:
- Advise on administration and operational issues for SMSF
- Provide advice concerning Compliance with relevant legislation
- Advise on SIS Act compliance in a fund audit
- Provide advice on investment requirements/restrictions of the SIS Act
- Taxation advice
- Recommend a corporate trustee versus individual trustees of a SMSF